The Piglet Jihad

Friday, February 3, 2006


In my research regarding the current Danish "Muhammed cartoon controversy," in which millions of angry Muslims worldwide rage, boycott, and make threats against the Danish government for failing to punish a Danish newspaper that ran cartoons depicting the Prophet Muhammed, I came across a horrifying piece of information:

Islamists managed to get a city council in Britain to
BAN PIGLET. Yes, that's Piglet, from Winnie-the-Pooh, possibly the least offensive creature ever to exist in our imaginations. But apparently his presence on a tissue box offended an Islamist or three.

That's it. That's the last straw. Nobody bans Piglet. Piglet is a creature of pure goodness, and those who seek to ban him are the unambiguous forces of darkness. I will now launch my own Piglet Jihad, and I urge all who support the mighty Piglet to join me in defying those who think a cute little stuttering cartoon character is offensive to God.


You blaspheme me, I blaspheme you.

PS - I had a cartoon of Muhammed up here, but I decided to take it down, in favor of this blasphemous picture of Piglet himself. If you want something a little scarier, check out this chilling image of protesters in Britain. Insulting the bad guys is fun, but it's more important to remind people that they are, in fact, the bad guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment