Noahpinion on vacation until 9/1

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dear legions of screaming fans,

I, Mr. Noah, have already been on vacation for a week, and will continue to be so for about three more. As I am entering graduate school, I will naturally have less time to blog even after I return, but I'm sure I'll be able to manage at least a couple of posts per week. So check back then to get your Noahpinion fix.

In the meantime, if you have a hankerin' to read some bloggage, try out these blogs for size:

TPMCafe is a very well-run blog site, with commentators who are generally liberals-but-not-zealots, just the way I like em, including one of my all-time favorite bloggers, Matt Yglesias.

FP Passport, the blog over at Foreign Policy magazine, has pretty much every piece of interesting foreign policy news you could want to see, condensed into a very simple, readable format and written from a passionate but non-ideological standpoint.

The Plank is the blogging arm of the magazine The New Republic, a Clintonian "New Democrat" publication that has crossed swords with the likes of Daily Kos, but nevertheless remains one of the most interesting sources of liberal big-think.

Anyway, blogfans, I leave you in their capable hands for the next three weeks. Until then, mi amigos...sayonara!

;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment